Notice of allotment pursuant to NZSX listing rule
For the purposes of rule 7.12.1 of the NZX Main Board Listing Rules ("Listing Rules"), Serko Limited ("Serko") advises that the following securities have been issued:
- Class of Security and ISIN: Ordinary Shares ISIN: NZSKOE0001S7
- Number of securities issued: 565,874
- The nominal value and the issue price: $0.96 per share
- Payment in Cash: Cash payment
- Amount paid up: Fully paid up
- The principal terms of the securities: Ordinary shares in Serko Limited issued to the scheme Trustee and held in trust on behalf of participants until such time as they vest or lapse. The terms are detailed in the Serko Limited Employee Restricted Share Scheme documents.
- Percentage total of class of securities: 0.895%
- Reason for issue: Issue of ordinary shares pursuant to the Serko Limited Employee Restricted Share Scheme.
- Specific authority for issue: Board resolution dated 23 June 2015
- Any terms or details of the issue: The shares rank pari passu with existing ordinary shares and are issued in accordance with the terms set out in the Serko Limited Employee Restricted Share Scheme documents.
- Total number of securities after issue: 63,256,256 shares
- Treasury stock: Not Applicable
- Date of issue: 10 July 2015