Serko is an NZX50, global business travel and expense company, with our Headquarters based in Parnell, Auckland. As the 2020 HI-Tech Company of the Year, we're a SaaS that is diverse, close-knit group where everyone's opinion matters. We’re already the established leader in Australasia and revolutionizing the way people do business travel in the USA and Europe – and we’re growing!
Our purpose is to "Bring People Together", coupled with a vision to "Create a Connected, Frictionless Travel Experience". While the world of business travel is changing, we’re preparing companies for this with intelligent technology that helps them ensure the continued safety and wellbeing of their travelers.
Our mission is to "Build the World's Leading Business Travel Marketplace"! We’re backed by the likes of Booking.com and there is an exciting road ahead of us at a time where travel needs real, impactful change. We’re hiring people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to help us build a world-class team and product.
Through our exclusive partnership with Booking.com, you'll have the incredible opportunity to collaborate closely with the dynamic Booking.com for Business marketing team, located in both Amsterdam and Singapore, as well as a team of industry experts. This role offers a truly unparalleled experience in product marketing, where your creative and innovative ideas will have a meaningful impact.
As part of this role, you'll gain a deep understanding of our users, the market, and our competitors. You'll get to know our customers better than anyone else, uncovering their primary pain points and understanding their decision-making process. Armed with this invaluable knowledge, you'll support your strategic insights with data, providing the foundation for our product teams to develop compelling positioning and messaging that speaks directly to our buyers.
This role offers both 12-month fixed-term and permanent opportunities, and we are flexible to accommodate your preference. We want to ensure that we find the right fit for you, whether you are seeking temporary or long-term employment. Please let us know your preference, and we can make it work for you.
What you will be doing
- Support the growth of the product team by identifying and validating valuable opportunities for product development.
- Collaborate with product management to create product positioning and messaging that effectively resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for new product offerings.
- Create and deliver product marketing collateral, including in-product messaging and templates, for internal stakeholders.
- Identify digital communication opportunities to enhance customer growth, activation, and engagement.
- Act as the market intelligence guide for our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP), understanding their needs, buying behaviour, and key criteria.
- Gain expertise in the competitive landscape, with a focus on our competitors' positioning.
What you will bring to the team
- Solid understanding and experience in product marketing within the B2B SaaS industry, specifically focused on driving product growth.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing data to inform marketing strategies.
- Outstanding communication and copywriting abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and managerial skills necessary for effective collaboration with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
It's important to us that our people can bring their whole selves to work. Join our team and we have the following on offer for you!
- A competitive base salary and opportunity to take part in our employee incentive share scheme, kiwisaver (or global equivalent) and life insurance
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements, where you get to choose how to best structure your day and week so you can be at your best
- A focus on both wellbeing and doing, including:
- Wellbeing & volunteer days, focused meeting free time
- Discounted Southern Cross health insurance (NZ), free flu shots, and access to a confidential support, guidance and counselling service
Become part of a team of passionate travelers and technologists who are building the world’s leading business travel marketplace to bring more people together.Find out more about Life at Serko, please click here: https://www.serko.com/careers